Configuring Social Login Extension for Google

Configuring Social Login Extension for Google

Jamal
I want to use the Social Login extension to allow users to log in with their Google credentials.

I have a couple of questions about generating OAuth key/secret pairs from the Google Developer Console

1. What API should I use for login only? Google recommends the Google+ API. Will that work?

2. I need to provide an "authorized redirect URI".  Should I set it to the main page of the wiki? Or is there a specific page in XWiki that handles Oauth callbacks?

3. What should I set as the "authorized javascript origin"?

Any help here would be much appreciated.