Congratulations for the XE 1.8 release!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Congratulations for the XE 1.8 release!

vmassol
Administrator
For once, let's self-congratulate ourselves. I want to thank everyone  
who has participated to the development of the XWiki Enterprise 1.8  
release. I know all committers have been extremely busy, working night  
and days, and the work they have all achieved is tremendous. Well done  
guys!

Thanks
-Vincent

PS: Now let's finish completely this new rendering/wysiwyg for 1.9  
final :)
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Congratulations for the XE 1.8 release!

Ludovic Dubost-2

Yes congrats guys..
It's looking great...
Already running XE 1.8 on some projects and it's really cool to hit this
milestone.

Ludovic

Vincent Massol a écrit :

> For once, let's self-congratulate ourselves. I want to thank everyone  
> who has participated to the development of the XWiki Enterprise 1.8  
> release. I know all committers have been extremely busy, working night  
> and days, and the work they have all achieved is tremendous. Well done  
> guys!
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
>
> PS: Now let's finish completely this new rendering/wysiwyg for 1.9  
> final :)
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>
>  


--
Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Congratulations for the XE 1.8 release!

Vivian Richard
     Congrats to all!!! By the way when the following thing coming out:

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsYfCR3GAKk











On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Yes congrats guys..
> It's looking great...
> Already running XE 1.8 on some projects and it's really cool to hit this
> milestone.
>
> Ludovic
>
> Vincent Massol a écrit :
>> For once, let's self-congratulate ourselves. I want to thank everyone
>> who has participated to the development of the XWiki Enterprise 1.8
>> release. I know all committers have been extremely busy, working night
>> and days, and the work they have all achieved is tremendous. Well done
>> guys!
>>
>> Thanks
>> -Vincent
>>
>> PS: Now let's finish completely this new rendering/wysiwyg for 1.9
>> final :)
>> _______________________________________________
>> devs mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Ludovic Dubost
> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost
>
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Congratulations for the XE 1.8 release!

Ludovic Dubost-2

Well,

The code is in but we are not exposing the UI yet unless we can test it
more.
You can start a new syntax 2.0 document (start it empty) and ad  ?sync=1
in the URL

Example:
http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/Sandbox/WebHome?editor=wysiwyg&sync=1

You can open the same URL in a second browser... and the sync will
normally work.


Now we need more dedicated time on it to fully integrate it with the
locking mecanism of XWiki and fully debug it so that it's fully usable.

Ludovic

Vivian Richard a écrit :

>      Congrats to all!!! By the way when the following thing coming out:
>
>                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsYfCR3GAKk
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 10:44 AM, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  
>> Yes congrats guys..
>> It's looking great...
>> Already running XE 1.8 on some projects and it's really cool to hit this
>> milestone.
>>
>> Ludovic
>>
>> Vincent Massol a écrit :
>>    
>>> For once, let's self-congratulate ourselves. I want to thank everyone
>>> who has participated to the development of the XWiki Enterprise 1.8
>>> release. I know all committers have been extremely busy, working night
>>> and days, and the work they have all achieved is tremendous. Well done
>>> guys!
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> -Vincent
>>>
>>> PS: Now let's finish completely this new rendering/wysiwyg for 1.9
>>> final :)
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> devs mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>>>
>>>
>>>      
>> --
>> Ludovic Dubost
>> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
>> XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
>> Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> devs mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>>
>>    
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>
>  


--
Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs