Content before the blog

Julio
Hi,

How can I place an additional content (in a space) before a blog?

When I add a blog object (BlogClass), I can not put other content on the
editing page. In fact, I can put, but does not appear.

Thank you in advance

Re: Content before the blog

Marius Dumitru Florea
Maybe the Display Macro
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Display+Macro can
help. On a separate page you write the content you want and then you
display the blog post using the Display Macro.

Hope this helps,
Marius

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 10:57 PM, Julio Brum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I place an additional content (in a space) before a blog?
>
> When I add a blog object (BlogClass), I can not put other content on the
> editing page. In fact, I can put, but does not appear.
>
> Thank you in advance

Re: Content before the blog

Julio
Marius, thank you.

I needed to do it on the same page (space) blog (because it contains all
others our site content. I was trying to avoid the work of moving the
contents. If there is no other solution, I will make the movement of
content)

Best Regards,
Julio