[Contrib][BatchImport] Release of batch import application version 1.2

[Contrib][BatchImport] Release of batch import application version 1.2

Anca Luca
Hello all,

Alex and I have fixed a couple of issues on the batch import application
(issues BATCHIMP-1,2,3,4,5,6) and I would like to release version 1.2 of
this application.

Functionally, these changes bring translations being properly activated
when the app is installed, one more option configurable from the UI (clear
names) and some support for the new format of AWM (the nested spaces one).
It does not break compatibility, as I managed to write code that should
work fine in all cases (nested or not).

If nobody has anything against, I will release this tonight.

Thanks a lot,
Anca

Re: [Contrib][BatchImport] Release of batch import application version 1.2

Anca Luca
The release is done, the new version 1.2 is available on maven and will
soon be available on extensions.xwiki.org as well.

Anca