[Contrib] New Repository creation request

[Contrib] New Repository creation request

Shubham Jain
Hello Devs,

This is a request to create a repo for the XWiki Helm chart project. Something like `xwiki-helm-chart` or `helm-chart` (maybe because it’s implicit that it’s going to be XWiki’s Helm chart?) sounds good to start with. This repo will also be used by Ashish Sharma for his GSOC project.

The helm chart should help deploy XWiki in minutes in both local or production level setting, on a Kubernetes setup.

My Github handle - slayerjain, Ashish’s - ASHISH932

Thanks,
Shubham.

Re: [Contrib] New Repository creation request

Another option is to transfer the exsitting github repo, WDYT?

xwiki-helm sounds good to me.

> On 28 May 2019, at 11:32, Shubham Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello Devs,
>
> This is a request to create a repo for the XWiki Helm chart project. Something like `xwiki-helm-chart` or `helm-chart` (maybe because it’s implicit that it’s going to be XWiki’s Helm chart?) sounds good to start with. This repo will also be used by Ashish Sharma for his GSOC project.
>
> The helm chart should help deploy XWiki in minutes in both local or production level setting, on a Kubernetes setup.
>
> My Github handle - slayerjain, Ashish’s - ASHISH932
>
> Thanks,
> Shubham.

Re: [Contrib] New Repository creation request

Shubham Jain
Hi Vincent,

I think that should also be fine . The existing repo is https://github.com/ASHISH932/xwiki-helm-chart <https://github.com/ASHISH932/xwiki-helm-chart>

A jira project would also be required for this.

Thanks,
Shubham.

> On 28-May-2019, at 3:05 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Another option is to transfer the exsitting github repo, WDYT?
>
> xwiki-helm sounds good to me.

Re: [Contrib] New Repository creation request

Actually I checked that repo and it’s pretty new so no need to transfer it.

I’ll create the new repo (xwiki-helm) + the jira project now.

> On 28 May 2019, at 11:39, Shubham Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Vincent,
>
> I think that should also be fine . The existing repo is https://github.com/ASHISH932/xwiki-helm-chart <https://github.com/ASHISH932/xwiki-helm-chart>
>
> A jira project would also be required for this.
>

> Thanks,
> Shubham.
>
>> On 28-May-2019, at 3:05 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Another option is to transfer the exsitting github repo, WDYT?
>>
>> xwiki-helm sounds good to me.

Re: [Contrib] New Repository creation request

Done:
* https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/xwiki-helm
* https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/HELM/summary

> On 28 May 2019, at 11:43, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Actually I checked that repo and it’s pretty new so no need to transfer it.
>
> I’ll create the new repo (xwiki-helm) + the jira project now.

>> On 28 May 2019, at 11:39, Shubham Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Vincent,
>>
>> I think that should also be fine . The existing repo is https://github.com/ASHISH932/xwiki-helm-chart <https://github.com/ASHISH932/xwiki-helm-chart>
>>
>> A jira project would also be required for this.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Shubham.
>>
>>> On 28-May-2019, at 3:05 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Another option is to transfer the exsitting github repo, WDYT?
>>>
>>> xwiki-helm sounds good to me.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> -Vincent

Re: [Contrib] New Repository creation request

Neha Gupta
Awesome!

Thanks!
-Neha.

> On 28-May-2019, at 3:17 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Done:
> * https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/xwiki-helm
> * https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/HELM/summary

>> On 28 May 2019, at 11:43, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Actually I checked that repo and it’s pretty new so no need to transfer it.
>>
>> I’ll create the new repo (xwiki-helm) + the jira project now.

>>> On 28 May 2019, at 11:39, Shubham Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Vincent,
>>>
>>> I think that should also be fine . The existing repo is https://github.com/ASHISH932/xwiki-helm-chart <https://github.com/ASHISH932/xwiki-helm-chart>
>>>
>>> A jira project would also be required for this.
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Shubham.

Re: [Contrib] New Repository creation request

Ashish Sharma
Great, I would start updating the repository and issues

Thanks
-Ashish