[Contrib] Repository for a Numbered Links extension

[Contrib] Repository for a Numbered Links extension

I’d like a new contrib repository for a new extension. The idea is to allow having numbered headings (and in the future numbered images, tables, and everything).

FYI it’ll consist of 2 components:
* A rendering Transformation that will add numbers to headings
* A {{reference section=“…"}} macro that creates links to “anchors” and that puts the section number as the link label

Re: [Contrib] Repository for a Numbered Links extension

I’m on it.

thanks
-Vincent

> On 5 Mar 2018, at 13:17, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi devs,
>
> I’d like a new contrib repository for a new extension. The idea is to allow having numbered headings (and in the future numbered images, tables, and everything).
>
> FYI it’ll consist of 2 components:
> * A rendering Transformation that will add numbers to headings
> * A {{reference section=“…"}} macro that creates links to “anchors” and that puts the section number as the link label

Re: [Contrib] Repository for a Numbered Links extension

> On 5 Mar 2018, at 13:18, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I’m on it.

Done:
* https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/macro-numbered-references
* https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/NBREF