[Contrib] Request repository for "RFC" Application

[Contrib] Request repository for "RFC" Application

Fabio Mancinelli-4
Hi all,

I would like to create a repository on xwiki-contrib for a little
application I wrote.

Basically it allows to manage a document base like the one about
IETF's RFCs (http://www.ietf.org/rfc.html)

Name: application-rfc
Tools: NONE

Thanks,
Fabio

P.S.: I think I can create the repo by myself, so this mail was just
to announce the repo creation.

Re: [Contrib] Request repository for "RFC" Application

Hi Fabio,

Cool. Eager to see some screenshots on http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/RFC+Application to see how it looks! :)

> Name: application-rfc
> Tools: NONE
>
> Thanks,
> Fabio
>
> P.S.: I think I can create the repo by myself, so this mail was just
> to announce the repo creation.

I see you’ve created it. I’ve fixed 3 little mistakes though (that I’m listing so that you know next time you create a new contrib project):
* you must add the xwikiorg team as collaborators
* you must remove wiki and issues in the seetings since we’re not using those for contrib projects
* you must add the email hook to send mail to notifications at xwiki dot org when commits are done

Thanks!

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 6:03 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Fabio,
>
> On 27 Feb 2015 at 14:56:26, Fabio Mancinelli
> ([hidden email](mailto:[hidden email])) wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to create a repository on xwiki-contrib for a little
>> application I wrote.
>>
>> Basically it allows to manage a document base like the one about
>> IETF's RFCs (http://www.ietf.org/rfc.html)
>

> Cool. Eager to see some screenshots on
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/RFC+Application to see
> how it looks! :)

Added.

>> Name: application-rfc
>> Tools: NONE
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Fabio
>>
>> P.S.: I think I can create the repo by myself, so this mail was just
>> to announce the repo creation.
>
> I see you’ve created it. I’ve fixed 3 little mistakes though (that I’m
> listing so that you know next time you create a new contrib project):
> * you must add the xwikiorg team as collaborators
> * you must remove wiki and issues in the seetings since we’re not using
> those for contrib projects
> * you must add the email hook to send mail to notifications at xwiki dot org
> when commits are done

Thanks... will keep in mind this for the next time.

-Fabio