[Contrib] Request repository for "icon-themes"

[Contrib] Request repository for "icon-themes"

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Hello devs,

I want to publish additional IconThemes inside the Contrib organisation.
These themes will be complementary to the xwiki-platform-icon [1] module,
and in the future we could move deprecated themes from platform there (for
example Silk, FA).

I will want to contribute IconThemes for Glyphicon (icon-themes-glyphicons)
and Material (icon-themes-material) icon sets.

I would need:
- a repository on xwiki-contrib called "icon-themes"
- a JIRA project called "ICONTHEMES"

- no e.x.o page yet
- username: evalica

Let me know if you have any questions.

[1]
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/tree/master/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-icon

Re: [Contrib] Request repository for "icon-themes"

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
I've created https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/icon-themes

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 2:33 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello devs,
>
> I want to publish additional IconThemes inside the Contrib organisation.
> These themes will be complementary to the xwiki-platform-icon [1] module,
> and in the future we could move deprecated themes from platform there (for
> example Silk, FA).
>
> I will want to contribute IconThemes for Glyphicon
> (icon-themes-glyphicons) and Material (icon-themes-material) icon sets.
>
> I would need:
> - a repository on xwiki-contrib called "icon-themes"
> - a JIRA project called "ICONTHEMES"
>
> - no e.x.o page yet
> - username: evalica

> Caty
>

> [1] https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/tree/master/
> xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-icon

Re: [Contrib] Request repository for "icon-themes"

Hi Caty,

It seems you’ve missed some steps. There are some instructions to help out here: http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HForXWikiAdmins

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Caty,
>
> > On 11 Dec 2017, at 13:40, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I've created https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/icon-themes
>
> It seems you’ve missed some steps. There are some instructions to help out
> here: http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HForXWikiAdmins

Working on it - thanks