[Contrib] Request repository for "macro-elasticsearch"

[Contrib] Request repository for "macro-elasticsearch"

Ludovic Dubost
Hello devs,

I want to publish a macro to interact with elastic search and kibana4.
It will be a two macros with groovy code and some samples to show how to
use them.

- a repository on xwiki-contrib called "macro-elasticsearch"

- no e.x.o page yet, as I will release the app once it's commited (but it's
ready)
- username: ldubost

*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*
[hidden email]
skype: ldubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org
<https://r.clb.pt/r/9a7b6e136c9008b49ba6caeefdd7dc35?d=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.ludovic.org>

Re: [Contrib] Request repository for "macro-elasticsearch"

Hi Ludo,

> On 23 Oct 2016, at 18:06, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello devs,
>
> I want to publish a macro to interact with elastic search and kibana4.
> It will be a two macros with groovy code and some samples to show how to
> use them.
>
> - a repository on xwiki-contrib called "macro-elasticsearch"
>
> - no e.x.o page yet, as I will release the app once it's commited (but it's
> ready)
> - username: ldubost

I’ve used this user for jira: http://jira.xwiki.org/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=ludovic

Done: