[Contrib] Request repository for "macro-salesforce"

[Contrib] Request repository for "macro-salesforce"

Ludovic Dubost
Hello devs,

I want to publish a macro to interact with salesforce.
It will be a few macros with groovy code and some samples to show how to
use them.

- a repository on xwiki-contrib called "macro-salesforce"

- no e.x.o page yet, as I will release the app once it's commited (it's not
fully ready as it still needs some cleanup)
- username: ldubost

*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*
[hidden email]
skype: ldubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org
<https://r.clb.pt/r/a381866da7040c7d0e2c752c06945349?d=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.ludovic.org>

Re: [Contrib] Request repository for "macro-salesforce"

Hi Ludo,

> On 23 Oct 2016, at 18:07, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello devs,
>
> I want to publish a macro to interact with salesforce.
> It will be a few macros with groovy code and some samples to show how to
> use them.
>
> - a repository on xwiki-contrib called "macro-salesforce"
>
> - no e.x.o page yet, as I will release the app once it's commited (it's not
> fully ready as it still needs some cleanup)
> - username: ldubost

Done:
* Git: https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/macro-salesforce
* JIRA: http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/SALESFORCE