[Contrib] Slideshow macro

Hoani CROSS
Hi,

I was looking for yesterday for a widget/macro/application in XWiki that
could provide a nice looking slideshow for some images (with transitions)
with no success. I finally wrote a macro by myself using velocity and
Javascript (all browsers compatible) and I would like to contribute. Thx !

--
Hoani CROSS
Globotraders Tahiti Founder [http://globotraders-tahiti.com]

Re: [Contrib] Slideshow macro

Jerome Velociter
Hello Hoani,

That's great!

I propose that you commit your macro in
http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/sandbox/, until for example
you publish for download a first version on http://code.xwiki.org/, then
you can move it to http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/projects/.
If you think it is ready for use already, you can do the two steps at once.

We'll need your XWiki.org username (you need to create a user with a
UNIX-like username, like "hcross") to give you SVN access. Check
http://contrib.xwiki.org/ for details.

Thanks,
Jerome.