Contribution help for GSoC 2018

Prateek Bilung
Hi!,
I am Prateek Bilung, a second-year undergraduate student at B.I.T., Mesra
(India). I am new to open source community and want to contribute to this
organization. I know basics of javascript, DOM manipulation and interested
in the project "Translation in context". Please guide me on this.
Thanks!

Re: Contribution help for GSoC 2018

Glad to see interest in this idea :)

Did you look at
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Guidelines
already ? There is a few guideline here to suggest things to work on
to start getting used to XWiki architecture.

As indicated in the idea description the goal is to find out in a
rendered page what comes from a translation resource and allow someone
to modify this translation (and gather things to contribute to
http://l10n.xwiki.org or keep as custom translation locally). Do you
have a more specific question ?