Conversion from XWiki to TWiki

VikSehgal
My company wants to migrate from XWiki to TWiki..Has anybody done it before...How can I achieve this
Please suggest

Vik

Re: Conversion from XWiki to TWiki

Shiva Shankar
Hi
It is probably more appropriate to ask this question in the Twiki lists, since the import is determined to some extent by the support available in the target wiki.
However, any reason why your company is doing the switch?
Shiva

VikSehgal wrote