Creating Forms in xwiki

rooopesh
I am new to xwiki. There are two problems that I am facing: 1. I want to create a form with individual fields editable. That is for example if the form has name, age, address fields, then all the three must have an edit button near to it and only the field corresponding to the edit button becomes editable when I click edit. How can I do this in xwiki. 2. How can I create a page with different sections, with each section editable (each section has a form inside it).

Thanks Roopesh

Re: Creating Forms in xwiki

Shiva Shankar
Hi
Check out the tutorial
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/Tutorials
especially the FAQ application. Should be a good starting point.
Regards
Shiva

rooopesh wrote
Hi,