Creating users on the fly

Alistair Young
I've downloaded the latest source from svn and the db schema seems to
differ from the current release. When trying to get a user's Principal,
the new source does:

select distinct doc.web, doc.name from XWikiDocument

XWikiDocument table doesn't exist in the current release but I can't seem
to find any info on what the db schema should be for the svn source.

Is there any info on the new db schema? As it stands I can't create/find
users as the schema doesn't match.

thanks,

Alistair

--
Alistair Young
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Creating users on the fly

kweiner
I am trying to get the app working from the trunk too.  Where exactly
is the db schema script located?  I couldn't find it anywhere.
Thanks.

-Ken

On 3/5/06, Alistair Young <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've downloaded the latest source from svn and the db schema seems to
> differ from the current release. When trying to get a user's Principal,
> the new source does:
>
> select distinct doc.web, doc.name from XWikiDocument
>
> XWikiDocument table doesn't exist in the current release but I can't seem
> to find any info on what the db schema should be for the svn source.
>
> Is there any info on the new db schema? As it stands I can't create/find
> users as the schema doesn't match.
>
> thanks,
>
> Alistair
>

> --
> Alistair Young
> Senior Software Engineer
> UHI@Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
> Isle of Skye
> Scotland

Re: Creating users on the fly

jeremi joslin
On 3/7/06, Ken Weiner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am trying to get the app working from the trunk too.  Where exactly
> is the db schema script located?  I couldn't find it anywhere.
> Thanks.

Hi,
you can take the default database from :
http://forge.objectweb.org/project/showfiles.php?group_id=170
(xwiki-db-0.9.2.zip)

But for running XWiki, you don't need it. XWiki create the database if
your is empty or tables are missing.

Jérémi
--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info