Cross-wiki livetable

Jamal
Hi,

I'd like to know if it's possible for a livetable on the main wiki to list pages from a subwiki that contain objects of a class defined on the subwiki.

Thanks,

Jamal

Re: Cross-wiki livetable

Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau
Hello.

That could work if you create a custom resultPage (see:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Livetable+Macro#HCustomJSON)
that would be a modified version of the current XWiki.LiveTableResults page
with a custom gridresult_buildRowsJSON macro that set the desired subwiki
on the query.

What you cannot do is a livetable accross different subwikis.

I hope it helps,

> I'd like to know if it's possible for a livetable on the main wiki to list
> pages from a subwiki that contain objects of a class defined on the
> subwiki.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jamal

Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: Cross-wiki livetable

Jamal
Thanks for the quick reply, Guillaume. That helps a lot.

I suspected that I'd need a custom results page, but didn't know where to start.

Jamal