Crossover from virtual wiki?

Esbach, Brandon
When importing a xar into one of my virtual wiki's, I found that my base
wiki had then part of the same import against itself at the same time
(particularly skin changes to go back to default).  The other virtual
wiki's were left untouched.
Two questions on this behaviour:
* Is this expected?
* If so... why?  I would expect the opposite - changing the base
wiki to affect the virtual wiki's - but not from virtual to base.

The only thing that appears to have been affected are skin based; so
it's not too crucial; I'm concerned though that future changes to
virtual wiki's are going to override other factors of my base (eg
groups)

Re: Crossover from virtual wiki?

Esbach, Brandon
Forgot to mention... This is on 1.2 RC1

Re: Crossover from virtual wiki?

This should not append. Which database do you use ?