Customize PDF layout

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Customize PDF layout

Frank Haefemeier
Hi,

is it possible to customize/change the layout of the PDF export?

Bye
        Frank
--
Dipl. Inform. Frank H?femeier <[hidden email]>
----------------------------------------------------




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Customize PDF layout

Ludovic Dubost

Part of it can be changed ou in pdf.vm
Otherwise you will have to work on the xsl style sheets
It is currently not possible to add CSS styles to the PDF output because
We are lacking  a module which applies external styles to HTML elements

Ludovic

Frank Haefemeier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to customize/change the layout of the PDF export?
>
> Bye
> Frank
>  
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>  

--
Ludovic Dubost
XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Customize PDF layout

Frank Haefemeier
Hi Ludovic,

thanks for the answer.

Am So, den 21.08.2005 schrieb Ludovic Dubost um 9:37:
> Part of it can be changed ou in pdf.vm
> Otherwise you will have to work on the xsl style sheets

Which xslstyle sheets do you mean? Is it xhtml.xsl in xwiki/WEB-INF?

> It is currently not possible to add CSS styles to the PDF output because
> We are lacking  a module which applies external styles to HTML elements
>
> Ludovic
>
> Frank Haefemeier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is it possible to customize/change the layout of the PDF export?
> >
Bye
  Frank
--
Dipl. Inform. Frank H?femeier <[hidden email]>
----------------------------------------------------




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Customize PDF layout

Ludovic Dubost

Yes.. it's the xhtml.xsl stylesheet
Be aware that it's not easy.. One of the improvements we have been
thinking about is a better header/footer.

Ludovic

Frank Haefemeier wrote:

> Hi Ludovic,
>
> thanks for the answer.
>
> Am So, den 21.08.2005 schrieb Ludovic Dubost um 9:37:
>  
>> Part of it can be changed ou in pdf.vm
>> Otherwise you will have to work on the xsl style sheets
>>    
>
> Which xslstyle sheets do you mean? Is it xhtml.xsl in xwiki/WEB-INF?
>
>  
>> It is currently not possible to add CSS styles to the PDF output because
>> We are lacking  a module which applies external styles to HTML elements
>>
>> Ludovic
>>
>> Frank Haefemeier wrote:
>>    
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> is it possible to customize/change the layout of the PDF export?
>>>
>>>      
>
> Bye
>   Frank
>  
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
> To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
> For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
> ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
>  

--
Ludovic Dubost
XPertNet: http://www.xpertnet.fr/
Blog: http://www.ludovic.org/blog/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost AIM: nvludo Yahoo: ludovic




--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws