Customize the title of a blog

Julio
Hello,

How can I customize the title of a blog?

I need to replace the title; information author, date, etc., which are
below the title for a picture.

I would like to replace this layout:

[image: Imagem inline 1]

for this layout (with image):

[image: Imagem inline 2]

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Julio

image.png (52K) Download Attachment
image.png (42K) Download Attachment

Re: Customize the title of a blog

Eduard Moraru
Hi,

You could probably do it with a SSX object on Blog.WebHome and use some CSS
to hide the elements that you don`t like. For the image, you might find
some element that you can style to have a background image and full width.

Reminder: this is the devs list with discussions about the development of
XWiki. For usage related questions, please use the users@ list.

Thanks,
Eduard

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Julio Brum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How can I customize the title of a blog?
>
> I need to replace the title; information author, date, etc., which are
> below the title for a picture.
>

> I would like to replace this layout:
>
> [image: Imagem inline 1]
>

> for this layout (with image):