Different Horizontal Menus for different pages and its childs

Different Horizontal Menus for different pages and its childs

Eugen Colesnicov
Hello!

Sorry, but I cannot understand how correctly and simply is possible to use different horizontal menus.
I need to configure that 1-st horizontal menu will show for Page1 and all its child pages, and 2-nd horizontal menu will show for Page2 and all its child pages. In my example Page1 & Page2 looks like old spaces - so I need to define different horizontal menus for different spaces (in old definitions). Can someone explain me correct way?
I using XWiki 8.2.1 and standard Menu application.

Eugen

Re: Different Horizontal Menus for different pages and its childs

Eugen Colesnicov
Eugen Colesnicov wrote
Sorry, but I cannot understand how correctly and simply is possible to use different horizontal menus.
I need to configure that 1-st horizontal menu will show for Page1 and all its child pages, and 2-nd horizontal menu will show for Page2 and all its child pages. In my example Page1 & Page2 looks like old spaces - so I need to define different horizontal menus for different spaces (in old definitions). Can someone explain me correct way?
I using XWiki 8.2.1 and standard Menu application.
I found solution, maybe will be useful for others.

I created one menu with velocity code inside with:
#if($stringtool.split($doc.fullName,".").get(0) == 'Page1')
... MenuStructure1
#else
... MenuStructure2
#end