Disabling "Save & Continue" button

ccoreggioli
Hi,

is there a way to hide/disable (better hide) the "Save & Continue" button when editing a page? My users like to click it very often creating a veeeeery long history.

If there isn't a property to do so, i think i'll customize the source code, in which .vm file do i have to put my hands? or is it in a .js file?

Thanks a lot,
claudio

Re: Disabling "Save & Continue" button

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
On 10/28/2010 05:02 PM, ccoreggioli wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a way to hide/disable (better hide) the "Save&  Continue" button
> when editing a page? My users like to click it very often creating a
> veeeeery long history.
>
> If there isn't a property to do so, i think i'll customize the source code,
> in which .vm file do i have to put my hands? or is it in a .js file?

templates/editactions.vm

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/