Distribution wizard loop

Douglas Landau
Greets,

I'm getting a loop in the distribution wizard.  Can't get past step 1.  (Admin user).   It is not password length.  But it is not telling me why.

I tried dropping the xwiki database and re-initializing. But I fall into this loop again.

Does anybody know/remember why this happens?

Thanks
Doug

The information contained in this transmission may contain West Marine proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to [hidden email].