Do you "Like" XWiki?

Roman Muntyanu
Then it's a good idea to let people know about it
   http://alternativeto.net/software/confluence/

:)

Re: Do you "Like" XWiki?

On Jan 20, 2013, at 12:12 AM, coldserenity <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Then it's a good idea to let people know about it
>   http://alternativeto.net/software/confluence/
>
> :)

Done:)

Re: Do you "Like" XWiki?

BTW on this same idea id you like XWiki you can also say so easily here:
http://amplicate.com/love/xwiki

That helps the project!

On Jan 20, 2013, at 12:12 AM, coldserenity <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Then it's a good idea to let people know about it
>   http://alternativeto.net/software/confluence/
>
> :)

Re: Do you "Like" XWiki?

Another to show your love is to post a testimonial (preferably on twitter, blog, email, etc) which can then be added to our testimonial page:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/References/Testimonials

:)

Thanks!
-Vincent

On Jan 20, 2013, at 8:46 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> BTW on this same idea id you like XWiki you can also say so easily here:
> http://amplicate.com/love/xwiki
>
> That helps the project!

> On Jan 20, 2013, at 12:12 AM, coldserenity <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Then it's a good idea to let people know about it
>>  http://alternativeto.net/software/confluence/
>>
>> :)

Re: Do you "Like" XWiki?

On Jan 20, 2013, at 8:45 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jan 20, 2013, at 12:12 AM, coldserenity <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Then it's a good idea to let people know about it
>>  http://alternativeto.net/software/confluence/
>>
>> :)
>
> Done:)

I've also added a comment here:
http://alternativeto.net/software/xwiki/reviews/

Re: Do you "Like" XWiki?

Apparently amplicate is closing

http://newswire.amplicate.com/amplicate-is-closing/

Le dimanche 20 janvier 2013, Vincent Massol a écrit :

> BTW on this same idea id you like XWiki you can also say so easily here:
> http://amplicate.com/love/xwiki
>
> That helps the project!

> On Jan 20, 2013, at 12:12 AM, coldserenity <[hidden email]<javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > Then it's a good idea to let people know about it
> >   http://alternativeto.net/software/confluence/
> >
> > :)

Sent from Mobile