Docker XWiki

Fabio Mancinelli-4
Hi all,

since I wanted to better understand how Docker works, as an evening
project I created a Dockerfile for packaging an image that can be used
to run an XWiki container.

It also supports data persistence, so that you don't lose your data
when you shut down the container.

You can find it here: https://github.com/fmancinelli/docker-xwiki

Enjoy,
Fabio

Re: Docker XWiki

Fabio Mancinelli-4
Hi again....

apparently I forgot to push things there. Sorry for that.

However I thought that it was better to have this contribution
directly in xwiki-contrib, so now you can find it - with actual
content! - here: https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/docker-xwiki

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,
Fabio