Quantcast

Docker and WikiStream Application

rbrent38
Hi All!

I'm trying to migrate from confluence to xwiki via the WikiStream application with the Confluence XML module

I'm running the latest mysql Docker version of xwiki

When trying to install the WikiStream application, and i'm receiving this error:

Failed to get fields for class [org.xwiki.wikistream.script.AbstractWikiStreamScriptService] because the class [Lorg/xwiki/extension/internal/safe/ScriptSafeProvider;] couldn't be found in the ClassLoader.
class java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed to get fields for class [org.xwiki.wikistream.script.AbstractWikiStreamScriptService] because the class [Lorg/xwiki/extension/internal/safe/ScriptSafeProvider;] couldn't be found in the ClassLoader.
    at org.xwiki.component.util.ReflectionUtils.getAllFields(ReflectionUtils.java:72)
    at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentDescriptorFactory.createComponentDescriptor(ComponentDescriptorFactory.java:132)
    at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentDescriptorFactory.createComponentDescriptors(ComponentDescriptorFactory.java:105)
    at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentAnnotationLoader.register(ComponentAnnotationLoader.java:168)
    at org.xwiki.component.annotation.ComponentAnnotationLoader.initialize(ComponentAnnotationLoader.java:136)
    at org.xwiki.extension.jar.internal.handler.JarExtensionHandler.loadComponents(JarExtensionHandler.java:157)
    at org.xwiki.extension.jar.internal.handler.JarExtensionHandler.install(JarExtensionHandler.java:103)
    at org.xwiki.extension.handler.internal.DefaultExtensionHandlerManager.install(DefaultExtensionHandlerManager.java:85)
    at org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractExtensionJob.installExtension(AbstractExtensionJob.java:268)
    at org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractExtensionJob.applyAction(AbstractExtensionJob.java:201)
    at org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.AbstractExtensionJob.applyActions(AbstractExtensionJob.java:151)
    at org.xwiki.extension.job.internal.InstallJob.runInternal(InstallJob.java:146)
    at org.xwiki.job.AbstractJob.runInContext(AbstractJob.java:206)
    at org.xwiki.job.AbstractJob.run(AbstractJob.java:189)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

`````
Any Ideas?

I searched the forums, but didn't find anything relevant.

Re: Docker and WikiStream Application

Yes, not sure WikiStream :)

Since 6.2 the (more generic) module to use is "Filter". See
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Confluence/XML/.