Documentation Project - Next Priority

cburleso

FYI:

My next focus for documenation will be about "Managing User and Group Access Rights". This documentation will live in the AdminGuide. I will leverage off of the FAQ doc (which is all that exists as I can tell). If there is anything you can contribute to this topic, please submit comments to me or directly online in the AdminGuide. I hope to have something solid written by next Monday.

Latest submission for review:

How to Edit the Top Menu

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/+Editing+Top+Menu

and also

How to Create Flatlook Tabs with Highlighting

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Top+Menu+Example+with+Flatlook