ERROR [BaseCollection] Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [...]

ERROR [BaseCollection] Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [...]

Tronicek
Hi,

I'm testing an upgrade from XE 1.7M1 to XE 1.8.1 incl. XEM.

My environment:
JBoss 1.4.1, XE 1.8.1

No matter which Wiki page is addressed i got a few errors at console and server.log per page:

13:40:25,802 ERROR [BaseCollection] Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [xwiki]
java.lang.NullPointerException

Has someone the same problem?

Thanks,
Rudolf

Re: ERROR [BaseCollection] Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [...]

joyfan

Tronicek wrote
Hi,

I'm testing an upgrade from XE 1.7M1 to XE 1.8.1 incl. XEM.

My environment:
JBoss 1.4.1, XE 1.8.1

No matter which Wiki page is addressed i got a few errors at console and server.log per page:

13:40:25,802 ERROR [BaseCollection] Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [xwiki]
java.lang.NullPointerException

Has someone the same problem?

Thanks,
Rudolf

When upgraded my Xwiki to version1.8.1,I got the problem too.
The error message like this:
[Statistics storing daemon] ERROR objects.BaseCollection          - Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [xwiki]

Re: ERROR [BaseCollection] Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [...]

Ganesh
joyfan wrote

When upgraded my Xwiki to version1.8.1,I got the problem too.
The error message like this:
[Statistics storing daemon] ERROR objects.BaseCollection          - Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [xwiki]
I am using the 1.8.2 version, i am also getting this error in the log, any solutions is this a problem?

Re: ERROR [BaseCollection] Failed to get class [internal] from wiki [...]

jerem
Same here with 1.8.4 ;)
It does not seem to be a problem, except that it makes logs grow.