Edit other user profiles without admin in xwiki space

Edit other user profiles without admin in xwiki space

Mario
To edit user profil information (e.g. the profile picture), it seems you need to have admin rights, if the profile is not your own.
Since the profiles reside in the xwiki space (a subspace would have been nice), it's I can't allow admin rights on that space. How may we achive that specific users can edit all user profiles withouth giving them admin rights in xwiki space?

Thx
Mario