Editing Panel

hamiazuhk26

I want to know how to edit this panel.
Maybe can have the space for every topic, so that it can differentiate it.
As you can see there is no different between those topic .

II belive Xwiki can do this but how?

ANyone know. Help on this will much appreciate

Re: Editing Panel

Marius Dumitru Florea
See http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Panels+Application
.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 11:41 AM, hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602276/edit-panel.png>
> I want to know how to edit this panel.
> Maybe can have the space for every topic, so that it can differentiate it.
> As you can see there is no different between those topic .
>
> II belive Xwiki can do this but how?
>
> ANyone know. Help on this will much appreciate

Re: Editing Panel

hamiazuhk26
Thanks Marius,

I have seen the code to change it but dont know how to make the space between upper and lower title.
Can u advise? I have change the code but got error.

 I want there is space or some dot like this:

- System Developing Flow
- Stage 1
- Stage 2