Editing font using LESS Code

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Editing font using LESS Code

hamiazuhk26
Hi, I have changed the font using LESS-CODE. I want to know maybe this LESS-Code is under renovation or what because, I have change the font (small the font for heading 2), Under this preview, when i select the doc, the font is changed. But in main xwiki, i mean main page. no changes for this font for heading 2.


I have try and error so many times, cut and paste again the code but still the same(the font is not changed). You can see the picture below:

 As you see here, the font for heading 2 which is 1.1 System Developing is changed.

 (the font for heading 2 is not change)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Editing font using LESS Code

Guillaume Delhumeau
Hi.

Have you tried to clear your browser's cache before refreshing the page?

Thanks,

2017-01-09 4:20 GMT+01:00 hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]>:

> Hi, I have changed the font using LESS-CODE. I want to know maybe this
> LESS-Code is under renovation or what because, I have change the font
> (small
> the font for heading 2), Under this preview, when i select the doc, the
> font
> is changed. But in main xwiki, i mean main page. no changes for this font
> for heading 2.
>
>
> I have try and error so many times, cut and paste again the code but still
> the same(the font is not changed). You can see the picture below:
>
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602322/heading2.png>  As you see
> here, the font for heading 2 which is 1.1 System Developing is changed.
>
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602322/mainPage-heading2_is_not_
> change.png>
> (the font for heading 2 is not change)
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.
> com/Editing-font-using-LESS-Code-tp7602322.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>



--
Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
Committer on the XWiki.org project
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Editing font using LESS Code

hamiazuhk26
Yes, done and its work.Thanks.

What is the relation with this cache? How often this thing happen?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Editing font using LESS Code

Guillaume Delhumeau
Your browser does not always download the CSS of XWiki, since it is almost
everytime the same. It saves performances and bandwidth. However, when you
make a change, the browser does not see it and does not download the
updated CSS. So by clearing your browser's cache, it has not other choice
than downloading the updated CSS file when it tries to display your XWiki
page.

Clear your cache could be done easily with firefox, by doing CTRL+SHIFT+R
to refresh your page.

2017-01-10 4:29 GMT+01:00 hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]>:

> Yes, done and its work.Thanks.
>
> What is the relation with this cache? How often this thing happen?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.
> com/Editing-font-using-LESS-Code-tp7602322p7602348.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>



--
Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
Committer on the XWiki.org project