Emailnotification plugin

Sascha Österle
Hi,

the email notification plugin seems to "forget" the subscriptions
(achieved by ckliking the "subscibe" links that came with the plugin) on
a tomcat restart unless each user goes to his user-page, uses "edit
objects" and explicitly "saves" his subscriptions by clicking save objects.

Did I configure anything wrongly or ist this normal  behaviour? Is there
a workaround?

Thank you!
Sascha Oesterle

Re: Emailnotification plugin

Ludovic Dubost

I don't think this is the objective.. there must be some bugs here. I
think the plugin would need a little bit of refactoring and better
integration in the UI..
However we are lacking some people to work on this.. If there are
volunteers don't hesitate to join the developers list..

Ludovic

Sascha Österle wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the email notification plugin seems to "forget" the subscriptions
> (achieved by ckliking the "subscibe" links that came with the plugin)
> on a tomcat restart unless each user goes to his user-page, uses "edit
> objects" and explicitly "saves" his subscriptions by clicking save
> objects.
>
> Did I configure anything wrongly or ist this normal  behaviour? Is
> there a workaround?
>
> Thank you!
> Sascha Oesterle

Re: Emailnotification plugin

Sascha Österle
I contacted J Kraemer about this fact. - He will have a look at the code.

Sascha