Emeritus Committers - Batch of Jan 2018

According to our rule, non active committers become Emeritus committers. I’ve cleaned up the list of core committers on github and the following devs are now Emeritus:

* Alex Busenius
* Andreas Jonssson
* Fabio Mancinelli
* Jean-Vincent Drean
* Jerome Velociter
* Marta Girdea

This means that you guys are now discharged from VOTEs and such.

If you ever want to commit stuff again you won’t need to be VOTEd again. You just need to send us an email and we’ll add you back to the active committer list.

Thank you for all your work over all those years!

You’re now listed in the hall of fame under emeritus:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/HallOfFame#HEmeritusCommitters

Re: Emeritus Committers - Batch of Jan 2018

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Thank you for your contributions!

Caty