Error Installing Xwiki

ikoga
Hi All,

I'm a new user in xwiki and i recently installed it.

One error appeared in the "news" in the main page. The error is:

Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Main.WebHome Wrapped Exception: Invocation of method 'searchDocuments' in class com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki threw exception class com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException : Error number 3223 in 3: Exception while searching documents with sql , BaseObject as obj where obj.name=doc.fullName and obj.className='XWiki.ArticleClass' and obj.name<>'XWiki.ArticleClassTemplate' order by doc.creationDate desc Wrapped Exception: could not execute query

Probabily it isn't only in the news page but in another place too.

Does anyone knows how to correct it?

Thank's in advance

Ivan Koga

Re: Error Installing Xwiki

kaaloo
Hi,

That sounds to me like there is a problem in connecting to or using
your database.  Maybe recheck that you have the right user / password
and schema in your database.

Luis.

> Hi All,
>
> I'm a new user in xwiki and i recently installed it.
>
> One error appeared in the "news" in the main page. The error is:
>

> Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Main.WebHome Wrapped Exception: Invocation of method 'searchDocuments' in class com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki threw exception class com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException : Error number 3223 in 3: Exception while searching documents with sql , BaseObject as obj where obj.name=doc.fullName and obj.className='XWiki.ArticleClass' and obj.name<>'XWiki.ArticleClassTemplate' order by doc.creationDate desc Wrapped Exception: could not execute query
>

> Probabily it isn't only in the news page but in another place too.
>
> Does anyone knows how to correct it?
>
> Thank's in advance
>
> Ivan Koga

Luis Arias
http://www.xwiki.com
http://www.innover-entreprendre.net
skype : kaaloo
+33 6 14 20 87 93 mobile

Re: Error Installing Xwiki

ikoga
Hi,

I checked the username and password from the database and everything is
ok when I try to access with a mysql client.

I also checked the xwiki/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml file
<property name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/xwiki</property>
<property name="connection.username">xwiki</property>
<property name="connection.password">xwiki</property>

I don't know exactly where the error is... but it seems like a database
problem... and I don't know how to solve it! :-P