Error Message at Panel UserWikisIsUserWidget using Lucene Search

Error Message at Panel UserWikisIsUserWidget using Lucene Search

Tronicek

we are using XE 1.7 with XEM in virtual wiki mode. The XEM panel UserWikisIsUserWidget is showing only the header line while Lucene Search results are shown. The panel content disappears.

We are testing an upgrade to XE 2.0.3 now and realized that the whole panel UserWikisIsUserWidget is replaced by an error message while showing Lucene Search results:
Error number 4001 in 4:
 Error while parsing velocity page Main.LuceneSearch Wrapped Exception:
  Failed to evaluate content with id Lucene Search

The macro #displaymodification throws the error.

As a workaround the macro was commented and replaced by the link:
[$wikidoc.description>$firstWikiAlias.homePageUrl]

I've searched JIRA but found no entry for this issue. Should i create a new JIRA?

By now i don't know whether the problem is XEM, Lucene or plugin related.

Regards,
Rudolf