Error number 3 in 0

walido
Hi,
i have this error since yesterday and all i did is trying to add a excel plugin
so i followed the tutorial , i added the jxl jar in lib directory and i putted the line
in xwiki.cfg but after having this error i rolled back all my changes i deleted the jar and restored
the xwiki.cfg to the same old state but still have the error:
HTTP ERROR: 500

Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
Wrapped Exception: invalid configuration

RequestURI=/xwiki/bin/view/Main/

Powered by Jetty://

what should i do, my work is lost?
help on this one please thank you very much

Re: Error number 3 in 0

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
walido wrote:

> Hi,
> i have this error since yesterday and all i did is trying to add a excel plugin
> so i followed the tutorial , i added the jxl jar in lib directory and i putted the line
> in xwiki.cfg but after having this error i rolled back all my changes i deleted the jar and restored
> the xwiki.cfg to the same old state but still have the error:
> HTTP ERROR: 500
>
> Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
> Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
> Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
> Wrapped Exception: invalid configuration

Are you sure you didn't change hibernate.cfg.xml? This error indicates
something wrong in that file.
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: Error number 3 in 0

walido

Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote
walido wrote:
> Hi,
> i have this error since yesterday and all i did is trying to add a excel plugin
> so i followed the tutorial , i added the jxl jar in lib directory and i putted the line
> in xwiki.cfg but after having this error i rolled back all my changes i deleted the jar and restored
> the xwiki.cfg to the same old state but still have the error:
> HTTP ERROR: 500
>
> Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
> Wrapped Exception: Error number 3001 in 3: Cannot load class com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.hibernate.XWikiHibernateMigrationManager from param xwiki.store.migration.manager.class
> Wrapped Exception: Error number 0 in 3: Exception while hibernate execute
> Wrapped Exception: invalid configuration

Are you sure you didn't change hibernate.cfg.xml? This error indicates
something wrong in that file.
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/
Yes it is i corrected the hibernate.cfg.xml and everything is working just fine
thank you very much