Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Wrapped Exception: Cannot start the Velocity engine

Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Wrapped Exception: Cannot start the Velocity engine

Bubulina
Hello, out of the blue, from my point of view..i connect to a local instance of xwiki and i get this err: Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Wrapped Exception: Cannot start the Velocity engine

Do you know how to resolve this? has anyone encountered it before?
Thank you

Re: Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Wrapped Exception: Cannot start the Velocity engine

Bubulina
Solved it.

in the server, there are written details about the error, and i forgot a line "#end" in the macro file . the curios thing was that yesterday even after i should have had the error, i did not receive one. anyways. a simple restart after i deleted that line that should have not been there and it works.

thxs anyways

Bubulina wrote