Error while in preparing the initial import with XE-2.5

Error while in preparing the initial import with XE-2.5

Hoani CROSS
Hi,

I've just installed XE-2.5 on CentOS 5.5 with a mySQL database (max_allowed_packet properly set) also using mod_jk with apache (https secured) and I get kind of an AJAX error while trying to import the initial XAR. In the iframe, the whole layout is repeating with a message explaining (in French) :

Importation en cours xwiki-enterprise-wiki-2.5.xar: Erreur pendant la préparation de l'importation

    * 0 Document(s) installé(s)
    * 0 Document(s) ignoré(s)
    * 0 Document(s) avec erreur(s)

There is noting in the logs... Any clues to get more informations ? Thanks

Re: Error while in preparing the initial import with XE-2.5

Hoani CROSS
I've changed the database to postgresql to check whether this could be a database related problem but I get the same error.

Re: Error while in preparing the initial import with XE-2.5

Hoani CROSS
OK I finally resolved my problem by tunelling the catalina HTTP port locally (without going through apache and mod_jk) to have the import working properly. Can't say right now where the problem was.