Event calendar: missing August 2005 month

Event calendar: missing August 2005 month

mabayona
Hi,

is it just my installation or somebody else is having the same problem:
when  try to use the event calendar Iget current month displayed: August
2005, but when I use the link "Previous Month" and then "Next Month" I
get ... January 2005. Same happens if the order is "Next Month" and then
"Previous Month". It seems taht only happens with current month.

Regards,

    Miguel Angel