Event calendar page on xwiki.org

Hi guys,

Reminder: we have an event calendar on http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Events

It’s using google calendar and we need to all contribute to it to add all the known XWiki events to it.

Committers should be granted edit rights already for most of them (if you don’t have the rights let me know and I’ll add you).

Re: Event calendar page on xwiki.org

This page is currently linked from http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/News