Exception possible nonthreadsafe access to session

Exception possible nonthreadsafe access to session

Enrique Ferreyra
I get this exception all the time:

14:30:54,578 ERROR http-8080-Processor25
http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome
AssertionFailure:<init>:22 - an assertion failure occured (this may
indicate a bug in Hibernate, but is more likely due to unsafe use of the
session)
org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: possible nonthreadsafe access to session

I should worry ? can i avoid that ?

--
  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos

Re: Exception possible nonthreadsafe access to session

Robin Fernandes
I don't think you need to worry, see:
http://mail-archive.objectweb.org/xwiki-dev/2005-08/msg00011.html

You can probably avoid it by grabbing the stats module from SVN.

On 11/04/06, Enrique Ferreyra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I get this exception all the time:
>
> 14:30:54,578 ERROR http-8080-Processor25
> http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome
> AssertionFailure:<init>:22 - an assertion failure occured (this may
> indicate a bug in Hibernate, but is more likely due to unsafe use of the
> session)
> org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: possible nonthreadsafe access to session
>
> I should worry ? can i avoid that ?
>

> --
>   A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
>     Centro de Cómputos
>  Red Megatone - Red Confina

Re: Exception possible nonthreadsafe access to session

Enrique Ferreyra
Is this a performance issue, i cant try things from the svn in a easy
way, my xwiki implementation is now under production environment.

Thankss

Robin Fernandes escribió:

>I don't think you need to worry, see:
>http://mail-archive.objectweb.org/xwiki-dev/2005-08/msg00011.html
>
>You can probably avoid it by grabbing the stats module from SVN.
>
>On 11/04/06, Enrique Ferreyra <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>>I get this exception all the time:
>>
>>14:30:54,578 ERROR http-8080-Processor25
>>http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome
>>AssertionFailure:<init>:22 - an assertion failure occured (this may
>>indicate a bug in Hibernate, but is more likely due to unsafe use of the
>>session)
>>org.hibernate.AssertionFailure: possible nonthreadsafe access to session
>>
>>I should worry ? can i avoid that ?
>>

>>--
>>  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
>>    Centro de Cómputos
>> Red Megatone - Red Confina
>>

>>--

  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos
 Red Megatone - Red Confina

Re: Exception possible nonthreadsafe access to session

Ludovic Dubost

This is a known problem in 840. Some stats are wrong because of this.
You can get rid of this message by disabling stats in xwiki.cfg
You can leave it like that if you ignore the error (you could modify
log4j.properties to get rid of it too)

Ludovic