Exception when deploying XWiki in eXo

rick joyner
Not sure if that mail got delivered - so I send it again. (Sent it yesterday but it was never delivered back into my mailbox)

Hi there
I have checked out XWiki and built it. Then I deployed the xwiki.war for eXo in the latest eXo-Tomcat Portal version 1.1.1
The deployment worked, the installation works. But when I add xwiki to a container, I get a NoClassDefFound Exception
See attached log file and screenshot for details.
Any clues on how to fix that?
Thanks
r.
P.S.
I am using
- MySQL 4.1.11 with the xwiki db dump 0.9.2
- J2SDK 1.5.0.6
- exo-tomcat Portal 1.1.1 (http://forge.objectweb.org/project/download.php?group_id=151&file_id=5992)
Have places jta.jar and mysql-connector-java-3.1.7-bin.jar to %CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib

Desktop.zip (39K) Download Attachment