Exceptions on save?

Esbach, Brandon
Using Xwiki 1.2; I get the following quite often on a fair chunk of
documents across my local Xwiki server:
---
Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document Main.docg
Wrapped Exception: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or
unsaved-value mapping was incorrect):
[com.xpn.xwiki.objects.LargeStringProperty#

XWiki.esbachb
]
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while
saving document Main.docg
Wrapped Exception: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or
unsaved-value mapping was incorrect):
[com.xpn.xwiki.objects.LargeStringProperty#

XWiki.esbachb
]
...<snip>
---

Often this happens with a document that's just never had any changes
done to it, sometimes it doesn't happen.  It has happened a few times
with user accounts.  Data is always saved though.

Any thoughts?

Re: Exceptions on save?

Hi Brandon,

I remember seeing this and I believe it was fixed.
Could you try with XWiki 1.3?

Also maybe this issue is one of these:
http://tinyurl.com/2dswum

On Apr 2, 2008, at 6:59 PM, Esbach, Brandon wrote:

> Using Xwiki 1.2; I get the following quite often on a fair chunk of
> documents across my local Xwiki server:
> ---
> Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document Main.docg
> Wrapped Exception: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction
> (or
> unsaved-value mapping was incorrect):
> [com.xpn.xwiki.objects.LargeStringProperty#
>
> XWiki.esbachb
> ]
> com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while
> saving document Main.docg
> Wrapped Exception: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction
> (or
> unsaved-value mapping was incorrect):
> [com.xpn.xwiki.objects.LargeStringProperty#
>
> XWiki.esbachb
> ]
> ...<snip>
> ---
>
> Often this happens with a document that's just never had any changes
> done to it, sometimes it doesn't happen.  It has happened a few times
> with user accounts.  Data is always saved though.
>
> Any thoughts?

Re: Exceptions on save?

rrodrigueznt
Hi,

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi Brandon,
>
> I remember seeing this and I believe it was fixed.
> Could you try with XWiki 1.3?
>
> Also maybe this issue is one of these:
> http://tinyurl.com/2dswum

I used to see this prior 1.3. Never again after the update.

Just my 2 cents,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez