Export page in split document

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Export page in split document

hamiazuhk26
I want to ask, i am importing a page using split document.
I want to know how to xexport it for overall page. i try to export but it only download the certain page not the whole page/topic..


Can anyone advise how?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 10:16 AM, hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want to ask, i am importing a page using split document.
>

Are you referring to the Office Document Import?
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Office+Importer+Application#HHowtouse


> I want to know how to xexport it for overall page. i try to export but it
> only download the certain page not the whole page/topic..
>

Export as what? Which export format did you use?


>
>
> Can anyone advise how?
>

You need to be more precise. For instance you didn't even mentioned what
version of XWiki you're using.


>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.
> com/Export-page-in-split-document-tp7602244.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

hamiazuhk26
Hi Marius, ok let me sync up

I am using 8.3 version. I try to import a page and it works. Before u import it have the split document option and I do tick it there and when i view the result it success.

The things is i want to know how to export/download the overall page. Because when i try to export, it only download the certain title not overall.





U can see the pict above
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 11:29 AM, hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Marius, ok let me sync up
>
> I am using 8.3 version. I try to import a page and it works. Before u
> import
> it have the split document option and I do tick it there and when i view
> the
> result it success.
>
> The things is i want to know how to export/download the overall page.
>


> Because when i try to export, it only download the certain title not
> overall.
>

You download a single file (XAR) which is a ZIP that contains all the pages
that were selected in the export dialog. Did you check the contents of the
downloaded file? Did you try to import the downloaded file on a different
XWiki instance?


>
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602248/export.png>
>
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602248/split_docu.png>
>
> U can see the pict above
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.
> com/Export-page-in-split-document-tp7602244p7602248.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

hamiazuhk26
Hi marius, i have tried to download ZIP file and see the downloaded file comes in html format where once we click it will direct to the files we need.

I want to ask can I download all title/pages in pdf format?
Is Xwiki allowed to do this?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 3:31 AM, hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi marius, i have tried to download ZIP file and see the downloaded file
> comes in html format where once we click it will direct to the files we
> need.
>
>

> I want to ask can I download all title/pages in pdf format?
> Is Xwiki allowed to do this?
>

There might be some XWiki extensions for this. See
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/#|t=extensions&p=1&l=30&s=doc.creationDate&d=desc&name=pdf
. I'd check "PDF Export Collection Application" or "XWiki
MultipagePdfExport Application - Space Export". I'm not sure if these
applications have good support for nested pages though. You need to check
for yourself.


>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.
> com/Export-page-in-split-document-tp7602244p7602258.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

hamiazuhk26
Thanks Marius for the info.
I am using some macros to download the whole page and its work.

I want to know how to change the font for heading 2 and heading 1?
Where is the location to change it.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 10:52 AM, hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Marius for the info.
> I am using some macros to download the whole page and its work.
>
>

> I want to know how to change the font for heading 2 and heading 1?
> Where is the location to change it.
>

You can overwrite it from the Color Theme,
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Flamingo+Theme+Application
, from a Style Sheet Extension,
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/SkinExtensionsTutorial#HMinimalStyleSheeteXtension
, or from the skin http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Skins
.


>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.
> com/Export-page-in-split-document-tp7602244p7602274.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

hamiazuhk26


I am making changes here *under flamingo theme), edit some code in font size.
When i Save and preview and try to add a page and see no changes happen.



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:07 AM, hamiazuhk26 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602283/less-code.png>
>

Would have been easier to paste the LESS code somewhere so that we can try
it. All I can say is that you have a comment "/* XWiki already overwrites
..." that starts but I don't see where it ends. Also, as a rule of thumb in
debugging, try to reduce the problem. In your case this means: see first if
a single line in the Advanced field has any effect. E.g. try first to set
only @font-size-base. See if that works. Then move forward.


>
> I am making changes here *under flamingo theme), edit some code in font
> size.
> When i Save and preview and try to add a page and see no changes happen.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.
> com/Export-page-in-split-document-tp7602244p7602283.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

hamiazuhk26
This post was updated on .
As you noticed , below is the pic once i make the changes into the code.
But the thing is when i refresh it, it is not appear but in edit mode the font for heading 2 is change meaning it success right. But why, when i refresh it, it is not appear (the font is not change). I already save it and it is confuse me..




Why
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export page in split document

hamiazuhk26
anyone, please help me..
I do change the font but when save and view, it still not changed