Extension installation problem

redactech
Hi,

We've installed xwiki on our server and i have the following problem: i
can't install or remove extensions anymore, the status is as on the picture
for a few days now.

What can I do to solve the problem?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Extension installation problem

> On 14 Apr 2017, at 11:14, redactech <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We've installed xwiki on our server and i have the following problem: i
> can't install or remove extensions anymore, the status is as on the picture
> for a few days now.
>
> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7603489/pb_extension.png>
>
> What can I do to solve the problem?

Maybe this is a browser cache issue? Could you force refresh your cache?

> Thanks for your help.

Re: Extension installation problem

redactech
I even tried with another browser,  doesn't work.

Re: Extension installation problem

Usually when an extension install/uninstall is stuck it means someone
started one in the same wiki (or at root level) and never answered a
conflict question so the job is stil waiting and all other installs
are stuck.

Finding this extension or restarting the instance should fix it.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 11:28 AM, redactech <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I even tried with another browser,  doesn't work.

Re: Extension installation problem

redactech
Thank you, problem solved!