Failed to execute macro: rss

Marine Julian
Hi !

I've been trying the RSS macro for severals hours but I can't stop to have
the "Failed to execute macro: RSS" error...
I'm using a XEM 2.3 version on Debian and I tried to insert the macro in the
main page (Main.WebHome) of a sub wiki called "test". I wanted to display
the last five news of the blog. Here the macro code :
{{rss count="5" feed="
http://myserver.fr:8080/xwiki/wiki/test/view/Blog/BlogRss"/}}
Does anyone have an idea of the error ? Or perhaps you can give me some
tests to do so that I could find why I have this error.

org.xwiki.rendering.macro.MacroExecutionException: Error processing
[http://myserver.fr:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/WatchListRss?xpage=plain&outputSyntax=plain]
: Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL:
http://myserver.fr:8080/xwiki/bin/login/XWiki/XWikiLogin;jsessionid=g2idn04a8uxo?srid=W5tozYnT
        at org.xwiki.rendering.internal.macro.rss.DefaultRomeFeedFactory.createFeed(DefaultRomeFeedFactory.java:68)
        [...]
        at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
        at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
401 for URL: http://myserver.fr:8080/xwiki/bin/login/XWiki/XWikiLogin;jsessionid=g2idn04a8uxo?srid=W5tozYnT
        at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
        [...]
        ... 90 more