Filtering/sorting tables on toucan skin.

Filtering/sorting tables on toucan skin.

Jean Couteau
Hi list,

I tried adding filtering/sorting to tables on the toucan skin. I see
that the feature is now present only on albatross skin. Is there an easy
way to add it to the toucan skin ?

Best regards
Jean

--
----
Jean Couteau

Re: Filtering/sorting tables on toucan skin.

Hi Jean,

On Feb 4, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Jean Couteau wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I tried adding filtering/sorting to tables on the toucan skin. I see
> that the feature is now present only on albatross skin. Is there an
> easy
> way to add it to the toucan skin ?

Toucan skin extends the Albatross skin so you also have it in Toucan.

What's not working?

http://xwiki.com
http://xwiki.org
http://massol.net

Vincent Massol a écrit :

> Hi Jean,
>
> On Feb 4, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Jean Couteau wrote:
>

>> Hi list,
>>
>> I tried adding filtering/sorting to tables on the toucan skin. I see
>> that the feature is now present only on albatross skin. Is there an
>> easy
>> way to add it to the toucan skin ?
>>

> Toucan skin extends the Albatross skin so you also have it in Toucan.
>
> What's not working?

I just found my mistake, the thing is I adapted the todo application
tutorial on the server side to my application, and did not put an id to
my table, so there was no sorting and filtering on it, by putting an id
on my table, everything went back to do what it should do I really did
not think that it could come from there

Sorry to have bothered you and thanks for  you quick response.

--
----