Find Currently Logged In Users

Dilipkumar Jadhav
Hello guys,
Is there a way to find all the currently logged in users?
For load testing purposes, it would be nice to know if we could get a head
count of all those who are logged in.
Thank you.

Re: Find Currently Logged In Users

Jean Couteau
Dilipkumar Jadhav a écrit :
> Hello guys,
> Is there a way to find all the currently logged in users?
> For load testing purposes, it would be nice to know if we could get a head
> count of all those who are logged in.
> Thank you.

Hi,

I do not have a clue on how to do it, but I would be interested by the
answer. That's a quite nice feature...

--
----
Jean Couteau

Re: Find Currently Logged In Users

Jerome Velociter

This has been discussed in the past, see :

http://markmail.org/message/t6jazxmra6i732zk
http://markmail.org/message/uncktuyyudvltqjn

Thanks,
Jerome

Dilipkumar Jadhav wrote:

> Hello guys,
> Is there a way to find all the currently logged in users?
> For load testing purposes, it would be nice to know if we could get a head
> count of all those who are logged in.
> Thank you.

Re: Find Currently Logged In Users

rrodrigueznt
Hi!

Jean Couteau wrote:

> Dilipkumar Jadhav a écrit :
>
>> Hello guys,
>> Is there a way to find all the currently logged in users?
>> For load testing purposes, it would be nice to know if we could get a head
>> count of all those who are logged in.
>> Thank you.
>>

> Hi,
>
> I do not have a clue on how to do it, but I would be interested by the
> answer. That's a quite nice feature...

http://n2.nabble.com/Display-currently-logged-in-users-td1120192.html#a1120192

http://n2.nabble.com/Check-for-logged-in-users-td1314022.html#a1314022

HTH,