Font Family and Size not showing in WYSIWYG editor

Font Family and Size not showing in WYSIWYG editor

Art Yeung
Hi,

I am using XE 1.6.1 and 1.7 RC1 with Firefox 3.0.4 and IE6. Noticed that the Font Family and Font Size is not working in the WYSIWYG editor. After I highlighted the texts and changed the font family or size, it didn't actually do anything. Only when I clicked on the preview button, (the secone before it showed preview) the screen refresh and font changed, then it jumped to the Preview screen which shows the changed Font Family and Size.

Am I missing something or is it a bug please?

Thanks