Forum

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Forum

walido
Hi
exuse me is there any other forum plugin
for xwiki beside BulletinBoard (there is these boring bb_things with every word
and can't delete them beacause it makes errors)
thanks for your help
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Forum

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi walido,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:15 PM, walido <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi
> exuse me is there any other forum plugin
> for xwiki beside BulletinBoard (there is these boring bb_things with every
> word
> and can't delete them beacause it makes errors)
> thanks for your help

you didn't follow the installation instructions carefully, did you? You need
to register the application's translation file in your wiki's preferences
through the administration. Please re-read carefully the installation
instructions on code.xwiki.org, follow them step-by-step and you'll make
those bb_messages disappear, I promise ;-)
Guillaume


> --
> View this message in context:
> http://n2.nabble.com/Forum-tp2575410p2575410.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>



--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki
Skype ID : wikibc
http://guillaumelerouge.com/
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Forum

walido
Hi
yes i did followed the instructions guillaume:
   
    * In the administration menu, click on the "Preferences" tab.
    * Click on the "Advanced" sub-menu.
    * Scroll in this menu until you can see "Internationalization Document Bundles:" written.
    * In that field, copy-paste the following text : "BBCode.Translations,"
    * Save the page.

but the problem that i don't have the menu Advanced in Preferences
and no such "Internationalization Document Bundles:"
but i have the "BBCode.Translations," page
So ...???
Thanks for your help
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Forum

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi Walido,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 4:42 PM, walido <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hi
> yes i did followed the instructions guillaume:
>
>    * In the administration menu, click on the "Preferences" tab.
>    * Click on the "Advanced" sub-menu.
>    * Scroll in this menu until you can see "Internationalization Document
> Bundles:" written.
>    * In that field, copy-paste the following text : "BBCode.Translations,"
>    * Save the page.
>
> but the problem that i don't have the menu Advanced in Preferences
> and no such "Internationalization Document Bundles:"
> but i have the "BBCode.Translations," page
> So ...???
> Thanks for your help

Right, that field is now located in Administration > Programming >
Internationalization Document Bundles
Guillaume


> --
> View this message in context:
> http://n2.nabble.com/Forum-tp2575410p2575589.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>



--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki
Skype ID : wikibc
http://guillaumelerouge.com/
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Forum

walido
Hi
Right it's in programming
but now i'm not sure of understanding this instructions :
    * Go to the http://<server>/xwiki/bin/view/Panels/PanelWizard page
    * Select your favorite layout. You need to have at least one column to use the task panels.
    * Drag & Drop the tasks panels from the panel list in the center to the side column of your choice. The 2 panels built specifically for the BUlletin Board are Panels.BulletinBoardList & Panels.BulletinBoardTagCloud .
    * Click on "Save the new layout" at the bottom of the page. You're done !

i dropped the BB panel on right side but is there any relation with bb_messages?
and i putted BBCode.Translations in internationalization field and i saved and restarted jetty but no changes concerning the bb_messages

thanks for your support
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Forum

walido

It's working
thanks guillaume merci
i reimported the xar and everything is just fine now
but do you know a streaming plugin for xwiki by the way?
thanks a lot
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Forum

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi Walido,

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 6:30 PM, walido <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> It's working
> thanks guillaume merci


Great.

> i reimported the xar and everything is just fine now
> but do you know a streaming plugin for xwiki by the way?


Nope. Can't you use a public streaming service such as Youtube or
Dailymotion or Vimeo or... ?
Otherwise you could easily use a private streaming service and embed videos
in wiki pages using their HTML code...
Guillaume

> thanks a lot
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://n2.nabble.com/Forum-tp2575410p2576196.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>



--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki
Skype ID : wikibc
http://guillaumelerouge.com/
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Forum

walido

Hi guillaume
i can't use a public service because i wanna integrate video tutorials
of my company and it's reserved but tell me more about your second proposition
how can i use a private streaming service and embed videos
in wiki pages using their HTML code have you expamles?
thanks a lot
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Forum

Guillaume Lerouge
On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 6:41 PM, walido <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> Hi guillaume
> i can't use a public service because i wanna integrate video tutorials
> of my company and it's reserved but tell me more about your second
> proposition
> how can i use a private streaming service and embed videos
> in wiki pages using their HTML code have you expamles?

You could look at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/streaming.html
Guillaume


>
> thanks a lot
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://n2.nabble.com/Forum-tp2575410p2576257.html
> Sent from the XWiki- Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> devs mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs
>



--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki
Skype ID : wikibc
http://guillaumelerouge.com/
_______________________________________________
devs mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/devs