Quantcast

Fw : Upgrading xwiki

PascalB
Hello,

--- En date de : Ven 24.2.17, Timo Dachs-Wegmann <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> De: Timo Dachs-Wegmann <[hidden email]>
> Objet: [xwiki-users] Upgrading xwiki
> À: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> Date: Vendredi 24 février 2017, 11h25
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to upgrade our xwiki from 7.1.2 to 9.0.
> I figured out how to do it with copying the xwiki.cfg,
> xwiki.properties and hibernate.cfg.xml but I can't use the
> new .jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory.
> If I import the 9.0.jars tomcat7 can't find the xwiki Main
> page.
>
> I tried to configure it in hibernate.cfg.xml but it looks
> okay to me.
>
> On the Upgrading Page http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Upgrade
> Tom Neumann said, that you have to copy the MySQL
> Connector file from the old xwiki installation.

It seem that you use a mysql database to store your xwiki pages, then you must copy (or download) your MySQL JDBC Driver JAR like indicate here:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/InstallationMySQL#HInstallationSteps
<<You need to have the MySQL JDBC Driver JAR (named mysql-connector-java*.jar) installed in XWiki's WAR file. If this file isn't present in XWiki's WEB-INF/lib directory you'll need to download it and copy it there. You can download it from the MySQL Connector/J Driver page or directly from the Maven Central Repository.>>
and restart Tomcat (you need to add only one jar file)

And don't forget to check:
xwiki.store.migration=1
in /WEB-INF/xwiki.cfg

 Pascal B